Friday, July 19, 2013

7.18.13

           Today I got to the clinic at 10:00 because I was here for so long yesterday. I decided not to go to La Almaneda today to get the homeless guys because I didn’t want to run into our BFF ever again. I just really didn’t want any more contact with him. I wanted and still want him to forget about me. So, I’ve had a grand time drawing blood. I’ve gotten to do it all except for this especially busy part of the day when Sol took over and just flew through patients. Hold crap she’s fast! It was really something to watch her go. I took samples into the afternoon.
            It was a good thing I didn’t go to la Almaneda today, because Octavio said that our BFF was there and he was super high.
            When I got ready to go, there were a bunch of the guys that they brought back from the park taking outside the lab and throughout the clinic. One of the lab technicians who was going out for a smoke, walked with me for a while so that no one would follow me. Pretty fun day drawing blood, but nothing big to report!

            For dinner I went back to a fancy restaurant where I ate a delicious dinner a couple of nights ago and got really great food. After living off of instant Ramen, this was a welcome change. I got spaghetti. Oh how I missed spaghetti. And there's some for leftovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment