Tuesday, July 16, 2013

7.12.13

I got into the clinics a little later today around 9:30. Even though I got up at 6:30 I just wasn’t feeling leaving bed. So I didn’t. Until 8:30. It was glorious. I read all the news – disturbing, as always. I meandered in at 9:30 and no one blinked an eye.
            Today was fun, though right now that means that we had a bunch of form to files. It was really disheartening thought. They were all of the sexual violence cases, where they got the HIV test and then went to the doctor to get the morning after pill. There were hundreds of forms. It was terrible to think that every small paper was a woman/man violated. Ick. It made my stomach turn. So I spent all morning doing that. The afternoon in comparison was boring. You know you’re bored to tears when filing hundreds of rape cases is the highlight of your day.

            At the end of the day Nathalie came by and said I could go to the lab on Monday so there should at least be some blood there. Better than rape forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment